Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Heaviest


This picture was probably taken at my heaviest. I am not sure exactly how much I weighed, but I am sure that it was over my heaviest known weight, 257. This picture was taken in April 2008.
There was a LOT happening in my life at this time. I was struggling with two teenagers who were making horrible choices, a husband who was never home, a job that put incredible pressures on me, and the list goes on. On top of all of this, I was struggling with depression...I could bearly drag my rear out of bed!!
I hated having my picture taken. This is what I have come to realize! Everyone around me can OBVIOUSLY see how overweight I was and am. I didn't want to take pictures because I didn't want to acknowledge where I was. Now I am embrasing it...its a part of me. You can't change that which you aren't willing to acknowledge!! PLUS, by putting my pictures out there...I have a little pressure NOT to slip back into some bad habits!!

No comments:

Post a Comment