Saturday, February 6, 2010

Struggling...

I am struggling. I don't know what it is I am afraid of or why I have reached this place of unhappiness!!

I went shopping with my mom yesterday and bought some cute pants and a couple of tops...as my friend Janet says, "to show off my weight loss."

I should be very proud of what I have accomplished and this should motivate and push me further...but for some reason it doesn't. I don't know if I am physically tired, or just tired of trying so hard!!

I have seen big improvements in me physically. I can run 5 mph on the treadmill for a minute. I can also walk 4 mph...two things I haven't been able to do since...I don't know when. I should really cut myself some slack!!

2 comments:

  1. Gretchen,
    I know how hard it is to stay committed. I've been there then put all the weight back on. It's not worth it. I am currently trying to get it back off again. It upsets me that I let myself get back here. So don't quit, keep going! Just remember you are inspiring many, more than you know! Keep up the good work! Your awesome Gretchen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linell!! This is just one of those things that comes really easy to some...but not to me. I do REALLY well during the work week...because I have things to keep me busy. Its when I am home on the weekends that I tend to struggle!

    ReplyDelete