Sunday, April 21, 2013

Today I am officially starting my weight loss journey AGAIN!  I am SO frustrated with myself for allowing myself to gain 50 lbs in the past 32 months!  My lowest weight was 184, this was during my visit to see my new nephew, Jack, in August of 2010.  This morning, I weighed 233.  I allowed people and situations to distract me from my journey to get healthy.  BUT...today is a new day!

My plan is as follows:
     - I will log the food that I eat in MyFitnessPal.
     - I will consume approximately 1400 calories daily.
     - I will attempt to consume more fruits and vegetables daily.
     - I will continue to keep soda out of my diet.
     - I will reduce or eliminate sugar from my daily diet
         (5 grams or less on the label and adding no additional sugar)
     - I will wear my FitBit to monitor my steps.
     - I will walk 10,000 steps daily.
     - I will log my progress weekly on this blog.

I believe this is a good starting point.


No comments:

Post a Comment